Welcome to Superior Court of Placer County's Online Portal
You may use this system to:
- Pay a traffic ticket if your citation does not require you to appear
- Request a 30-day extension on your Pay or Appear date (24 hours in advance only)
- Set up a Traffic School Referral if your driving record and citation allows this option
- Request a Trial By Declaration
- Request an Officer Court Trial
If you are scheduled for a trial, you must contact the Court least 14 days prior to your trial date to request a reset. Further proceeding dates scheduled from court are NOT eligible for an extension.
Current online methods of payment include:
A $5.50 processing fee will be added by the payment processor. This is in addition to any money due to the Court.
PLEASE AVOID DUPLICATE PAYMENTS - It may take up to 24 hours for your payment to post to the Court's case management system. Please do not duplicate payment by attempting to pay while the system is updating your account.